Department of English, Iowa State University
- Academic Speaking and Pronunciation (ENGL 99S)
- Introduction to World Languages (LING/WLC 119)
- Introduction to Linguistics (ENGL/LING 219)
- Descriptive English Grammar (ENGL/LING 220)
- Dialects and American Literature (ENGL/LING 319)
- North American English Dialects (HON 322M)
- Methods of Teaching ESL Oral Communication (ENGL/LING 325)
- Phonetics and Phonology (CMDIS/LING 371)
- History of the English Language (ENGL/LING 420)
- English Dialects and Language Attitudes (ENGL 489)
- Academic English II for Graduate Students - Research and Professional Writing (ENGL 101D)
- Introduction to Linguistic Analysis (ENGL/LING 511)
- Sociolinguistics (ENGL/LING 514)
- English as a Second Language Methods and Materials (ENGL/LING 518)
- Second Language Pronunciation: Teaching and Research (ENGL/LING 525)
- Technology and Oral Communication< (ENGL/LING 530) /li>
- Seminar on Technology and the teaching of pronunciation and oral skills (ENGL/LING 630)
- Seminar on Intelligibility (ENGL/LING 630)
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures, North Carolina State University.
- Research and Technical Writing for Graduate Students
- American English Pronunciation
- Oral Communication for International Teaching Assistants
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Developmental Writing for International Students
- Second Language Acquisition
- TESL Methods and Materials
Division of English as an International Language, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
- ESL Methods and Materials and ESL for Beginning-Level Adult Learners, January 1990-May 1993.
- Academic Writing and Oral Communication for Business, Summer 1992.
- Pronunciation for ESL Students, Fall 1987, Spring 1988, Fall 1988, Spring 1989.
- English Structure and Paragraph Development, Spring 1989.
- English for Academic Purposes, Fall 1986, Spring 1987, Summer 1987.
Department of Rhetoric, UIUC
- EOP Rhetoric and Principles of Composition, Fall 1987, Spring 1988, Fall 1993, Spring 1994.
Intensive English Institute, UIUC
- Coordinator for Pronunciation Tutorials, Spring 1991, Fall, 1992.
- Intensive Program for students from Moscow State University and St. Petersburg Agricultural College, Summer 1991, Summer 1992.
- Intensive Program for Konan University students, Summer 1990.
- Intensive Program for American Field Service (AFS) students, Summer 1989.
- English Structure, Summer 1988.
Toronto Institute of Linguistics, Toronto (1989-1991)
- Articulatory Phonetics
- Language Learning Techniques
- TESL Preparation