Some Current Projects and Research
- Perception and production in second language: the roles of voice variability and familiarity (NSF Project)
- Developing golden speakers for second language pronunciation training (NSF Project)
- Intelligibility, oral communication and the teaching of pronunciation. (Forthcoming, 2018). Cambridge University Press
- Pronunciation for a Purpose (a pronunciation course book for English Learners - co-authors: Greta Muller Levis and Sinem Sonsaat
- Pronunciation in Second Language Learning and Teaching conference - Creator and Organizer
- The intelligibility of ITA speech: Korean and Indian TAs.
- pronunciationforteachers.com - A website for reliable information about pronunciation teaching